There’s an overabundance of health information presented to us on a daily basis. From TV shows to clever product advertising, consumers are directed to try, buy and sample ideas promising the “perfect” body. The problem is, many of these quick fixes leave people feeling even more confused and desperate than when they started. Unfortunately, many people fall victim to the 20 health traps below.
The good news is Cate’s Nutrition Kitchen is here to provide you with simple information for creating a solid nutrition foundation, making it effortless for you to achieve your health goals and sustain the optimal health you deserve. No more wasting time or getting discouraged by details. CNK helps you put in minimal effort to produce maximum results. Whether your objective is to lose weight, eat better, or reduce your risk of illness, you’ll find the information, advice and support you need to take your health to the next level.
Why People Don’t See The Results They Deserve
- Fail to identify the root cause of their symptoms
- Try quick-fixes instead of making lifestyle changes
- Make poor lifestyle choices with sleep, stress & exercise
- Take poor-quality/wrong supplements
- Focus on calories instead of nutrients
- Go low calorie or “diet”
- Fail to make healthy eating delicious
- Fail to make healthy living doable
- Mistake being thin for healthy
- Focus on weight loss instead of overall health
- Eat poor quality foods
- Eat the same foods every day
- Lack essential nutrients needed to function properly
- Lack the HCL & enzymes needed for digestion
- Fail to plan, prepare & cook foods properly
- Dine out too much
- Need to detoxify
- Try too many different things at once
- Identify underlying root causes of your symptoms using functional lab tests.
- Heal the body with dietary improvements, lifestyle modifications and customized supplement protocols.
- Provide coaching for optimal compliance to create more effective and sustainable results.
Cate Ritter is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner in the Monterey Bay Area specializing in weight loss, digestive health and hormone balance. In person, Skype, phone and corporate health programs available.