Cate’s Nutrition Kitchen’s Corporate Programs are a fun and efficient way to develop a healthier, more powerful workforce. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive corporate environment it’s more important than ever to take care of your employee’s health and well-being. CNK programs yield a strong return on investment that increases productivity, reduces sick days and saves money.
- Alleviate boardroom “brain drain”
- Inspire more effective communication and teamwork
- Encourage creative thinking in a fun environment
- Build stronger connections between team members
- Promote better health in a manner that delivers bottom-line results!
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Essentials with Daily Application
- Lunch-and-Learn Session
- Healthier Happy Hour
- Culinary Team Building Experience
- Full Event Customization, Menu Coordination & Amenity Inclusion
- Take Home Materials for Healthy Office & Travel Guides, Grocery Lists & Recipes
- Healthy Corporate “Care Packages”
- Phone/Skype Consulting & Follow-Up Support
- Options for Functional Labs, Supplement Protocols, Menus, Meal Plans & Meal Delivery
Brain Boosters — Eliminate boardroom “brain drain” with habits that increase energy and focus.
Includes: Maximizing mental function to reboot and refresh in any environment.
Peak Performance — Sustainable tools for peak performance in and out of the workplace.
Includes: A Day in the Life, practical strategies for healthy living from start to finish.
Road Warriors — Sustainable high-performance methods for the business traveler.
Includes: Travel tactics, dining out tips, and daily routines for thriving regardless of schedule or time zone.
Smart Swaps — Upgrade your daily diet by learning enjoyable alternatives.
Includes: Easy-to-follow checklists for healthy living at home, at the office or on the go.
Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner
Cate Ritter offers nutrition consulting for corporations and individuals looking to feel better and reach their potential through better health. The “go to” expert for some of the world’s top publications, Cate has contributed to Golf Digest, US News and World Report, Wall Street Journal, and ABC TV.
Our leaders had an invaluable experience with Cate. We learned how to nourish our bodies with healthier choices throughout the day. We left inspired and incredibly grateful. We highly recommend Cate to a team looking for a delicious breakthrough for success.
Nick Severino, Vice President, Apple
Each session with Cate was both engaging and educational. As a result, our staff shares ideas and recipes and is becoming healthier. An unexpected benefit was the appreciation the firm received for initiating these programs. Without reservation, I would recommend Cate for corporate programs.
Joe Tyndall, Principle at RSP Architects
Cate’s Lunch-and-Learn presentation not only included concise, fact-based support but also demonstrated where and how the suggested alternatives can be purchased, prepared, and integrated into your current lifestyle without causing a major disruption. Shortly after the presentation, I implemented several of her recommendations and have already noticed a big difference in my overall health.
Employee, Tanimura & Antle