Roasting nuts not only enhances their flavor, but makes them more digestible! Great for a healthy snack, salad topping or drizzled with honey and served with fresh fruit. Try roasted walnuts for dessert with coconut flakes, cinnamon and honey.
Roasted Nuts Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread 1 pound of raw nuts onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with herbs, spices, coconut flakes and sea salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
Airtight container, in the fridge for up to 6 months or the freezer for up to 1 year.
Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Pine Nuts, Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Hazelnuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Cashews and Chestnuts.
Walnuts are high in healthy fats, fiber, antioxidants, and minerals. Enjoyed regularly, these nutrient-packed nuts provide many antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can benefit body composition, support brain function, improve memory, balance neurotransmitters, boost heart health, reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, prevent colon and breast cancer.
- Sprinkle over Oatmeal with Berries
- Toss with a Sensational Salad
- Mash with Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- Have for dessert with Roasted Peaches & Date Whipped Cream