Whether you’re a golfer or not, you’ll love these Victory Indulgences for satisfying a sweet tooth!
Make The Turn Challenge #46:
Victory Indulgence Desserts
Just because you’re celebrating, doesn’t mean you have to compromise your healthy lifestyle. In fact, there are plenty of delicious natural dessert options you’ll find are just as, if not more satisfying, than any processed food product can be.
In addition to the tips provided in the video below, fruit based desserts are a great way to indulge a little after that career round or great at the course. Fruits are filled with fiber that help curb cravings and support weight loss. They’re also abundant in antioxidants that reduce inflammation in the body and boost overall health. Easy to prepare, fruits don’t require much time in the kitchen or dirtying a bunch of dishes. Sliced, dipped, blended, baked, grilled or sauteed, check out the simple suggestions and sample recipe below for enjoying delicious fruits.
10 Fabulous Fruit Desserts
1. Banana S’mores (banana, almond butter and dark chocolate)
2. Berry parfait layered with slivered almonds & Greek yogurt
3. Blueberries dipped in dark chocolate
4. Yogurt medley with cinnamon, berries and nuts
5. Raspberries with dark chocolate mousse
6. Fresh cherries and berries with mascarpone
7. Baked peaches with date-whipped cream
8. Sauteed pears with pecans and aged balsamic
9. Bacon wrapped green apples slices sprinkled with cinnamon
10. Homemade strawberry banana ice cream
Strawberry Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate
This recipe is a well-balanced creamy delight, with refreshing fruity flavor and drool-worthy dark chocolate!
1 cup heavy cream or full-fat canned coconut milk
Stevia all-natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups frozen strawberries
1 frozen ripe banana
4 ounces dark chocolate bar (preferably 70 percent cocoa content or higher)
- Combine all ingredients, except the chocolate and 1/2 the fruit in a high-speed blender. Blend for 1 minute, pushing down the edges with a spoon. Add remaining fruit. Blend for 2 minutes or until thick and creamy like soft-serve ice cream.
- Taste and adjust accordingly. Add more strawberries to thicken or more cream to thin.
- Enjoy with dark chocolate!
Nutrient Highlight: Strawberries
One of the lowest sugar fruits, strawberries are packed with antioxidants, such as vitamin C. Maximize nutrients by selecting deep red, local, organic berries.
- Tastes Great
- Healthier Eating
- Celebrate Success