Are you tired of feeling tired?
Do you have stubborn body fat that won’t budge?
Are you doing all the “right” things without getting the results you deserve?
Weight gain, fatigue, anxiety, poor sleep, poor digestion, low libido, and food cravings are just a few indicators your hormones need help.
Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
- Body composition: weight gain, difficulty building/maintaining muscle, water retention
- Sex health problems: low libido, infertility, PMS, etc.
- Increased inflammation and accelerated aging
- Brain functioning, mood, memory, concentration, anxiety, irritability, depression, etc.
- Fatigue and lack of stamina
- Gut & digestive issues: gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea
- Hair — too much or too little
- Skin issues: acne, dry skin, cellulite, etc.
- Sleep issues: tired and wired, insomnia, etc.
- Weakened immunity: prone to injury, infection, and illness
- Inflammation: joint aches and pains, arthritis, etc.
- Bone issues: osteoporosis, osteopenia, etc.
No matter what you try, you just don’t feel as good as before.
Hormone imbalance affects nearly every aspect of health. The good news is, you can optimize hormones at any age. To restore hormone balance, you must first identify the root causes using functional labs. Then, work to address these with diet, lifestyle, and supplementation.
Discover underlying health issues & learn how to bring your body back into balance with a BioHealth HPA Stress Profile. This saliva test measures bioactive levels of cortisol, DHEA, estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, and melatonin.
Functional labs are crucial for restoring health as they not only eliminate symptoms at the source but provide correlation, customization and a baseline for tracking progress. Labs also save time, money and frustration by taking out the “guess work.” Without functional labs, many root causes go undetected.
Why Saliva Testing?
Saliva testing is preferred over blood testing for 4 main reasons. Saliva testing…
- Allows for less stressful collection, which is crucial for accurate measurement of your stress hormones.
- Measures bioactive hormones over the course of a day to show hormone patterns and circadian rhythm.
- Is a reliable baseline for tracking progress over time.
- Is safe, convenient and inexpensive.