Without functional labs, many underlying health issues go undetected.
Cycle of Trial and Error
Failure to get tested leaves you in a cycle of trial and error in which you’re stuck trying different diets and supplements. Although you might get relief, you won’t get the results you deserve until you get to the root cause. You’ll also end up wasting time and money. This approach leaves you frustrated and hopeless.
Invest Now, Save Later
Although testing requires spending more money initially, taking out the “guess work” can save a lot of money, time and sanity in the long run. You might think you can’t afford to test, but the truth is that you can’t afford not to do testing. Don’t wait to feel your best. Invest in your health and get results now.
10 Functional Lab Benefits
- Identify underlying causes/stressors and healing opportunities
- Takes the “guess work” out of getting healthy
- Saves time, money and frustration
- Stops the cycle of trial and error
- Correlates with symptoms & detects things that may not produce symptoms
- Based on “optimal” range for thriving, not a “normal” range for surviving
- Provides info for customization & more effective recommendations
- Creates greater compliance for greater results
- Establishes a baseline for tracking progress
- Helpful for prevention of illness and disease
These labs help to identify and address a wide range of health issues including hormone imbalances, digestive problems, malabsorption, detoxification issues, oxidation, inflammation and hidden stressors. Start with the first two labs below and then decide if additional labs would be beneficial.
This saliva test is crucial for hormone balance as it measures bioactive levels of adrenal hormones (cortisol and DHEA), sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone) and melatonin.
This urine test evaluates some of the body’s most fundamental functional systems: digestion, detoxification, and antioxidant capacity.
This stool test provides a great amount of information on underlying causes, such as pathogens (parasite, bacteria, yeast, virus) infections, infestations, and imbalances in the gut.
This blood test provides a list of foods your immune system is reacting to. By temporarily eliminating these foods you greatly reduce inflammation, calm the immune system and allow the gut to heal.