Summer is almost over and most people are putting the grill cover back on. Don’t be sad! With this delicious grass fed beef burger recipe you can have big juicy burgers all year long. This recipe is the perfect template for you and your family to get creative and have fun!
2 pounds grass-fed ground beef/bison
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon each: cayenne, garlic, ginger or chili, garlic and cumin
1 tablespoon tamari or coconut aminos
4 scallions, minced
1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- Preheat the broiler. Combine ingredients in a large bowl and form into 4 even-sized patties.
- Use your finger to create an indention in the middle of each burger (this ensures more even cooking).
- Broil for 8 minutes, flip and broil for 5 minutes.
- Cover and let rest for 5 minutes before enjoying.
- Lettuce wrapped with tomato, pickled jalapeños, avocado and mustard
- Raw milk cheese, caramelized onions and mushrooms
- Portobello mushroom pizzas with basil tomato sauce (primal pizza)
- Wrapped with bacon, avocado and tomato
- Bacon, eggs, raw milk cheese and spinach
- Bacon, lettuce, tomato and homemade mayo
- Broiled asparagus and red peppers
- Chunky guacamole, tomato salsa and sour cream
- Spicy chili with salsa verde