THE LEAN 18 ebook is a great source for learning how to look, feel and perform your best. Whether your goal is to get lean, reduce inflammation, or eat better, you’ll find THE LEAN 18 to be delicious, doable, and sustainable. Although THE LEAN 18 is designed for golfers, anyone can benefit from reading this ebook.
Highlights from this Episode
- Eat whole foods or at least products made from whole, single-ingredient foods.
- The importance of building healthy habits that fit into your schedule.
- The difference between “food as fuel” and “food as nourishment.”
- How to properly read food labels to get the best nutrition for your buck.
- The importance of protein and breakfast as energy sources.
- The importance of fats in a diet and the misconception of “low-fat” and “no-fat” as being healthier options.
- How to eat more “mindfully” to increase happiness, health, and flavor.
- Cate discusses collagen as a source of protein, it’s health benefits and ways to implement it into your diet.
- We also discuss gut health and one of Cate’s homemade remedies: kombucha.
Recap from Host, Ricky Potts
Cate Ritter stays busy. I mean, she is married to Jeff Ritter, and if you know anything about his schedule, you would understand. I’ve known Cate for a long time and have been following along as she has built a brand for Cate’s Nutrition Kitchen. Part of that journey is THE LEAN 18, a brand new golf nutritional guide. She has also been working with Laird Superfood and is a treat to follow on Twitter. On this episode of the #WednesdayMatchPlay presented by Eat Sleep Golf we will learn more about her new book, what some of her favorite recipes are, and what it is like working with Laird Hamilton. This is going to be fun!
18 Nutrition Tips
THE LEAN 18 is comprised of 18 simple nutrition changes you can incorporate on a daily basis that will have the greatest impact on your health and weight loss goals. By following one tip at a time, you’ll learn just how easy it is to take control of your health. One little dietary upgrade after another builds a healthy foundation. Gradually these habits become part of your lifestyle, transforming your health and performance.
18 Fat-Burning Foods
THE LEAN 18 focuses on eating nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory, whole foods. You’ll learn 18 fat-burning foods to include with easy recipes, time-saving techniques, and flavor-boosting secrets. These recipes are sure to leave you feeling satisfied and energized.