Do you spend hours looking at your computer screen?
Let me guess – your eyes often get tired and overtaxed from intense use.
First off, you aren’t alone.
And secondly, Performance Lab Vision can help.
Made by Opti Nutra, this premium vision supplement is said to help you:
- Support vision, not just how clear you see but also visual acuity, speed, and reaction time
- Reduce eye strain
- Protect your eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration
- Support overall eye health
Featuring natural and patented ingredients, Performance Lab Vision is no cheap product.
This supplement is said to be the best of the best in its category.
Here we’ll look at the ingredients, side effects, benefits, and pros and cons to determine if it’s really as good as they say.
- Pros and Cons
- How to Take (Dosage)
- Side Effects: Are There Any?
- Who Makes Performance Lab Vision?
- Where to Buy Performance Lab Vision?
Pros and Cons
- Natural and patented ingredients
- Highly absorbable plant capsules made from fermented tapioca
- Enhances your visual acuity, improves night vision, protects the eyes from macular degeneration and cataracts, and reduces eye strain
- Recyclable packaging and eco-friendly ingredients
- Optimal doses of the ingredients
- No proprietary blends – everything is clearly shown for you to see
- Competitive price
- Can only be bought on the official website
Opti Nutra claims Performance Lab Vision offers these benefits:
- Supports high-resolution eyesight
- Reduces glare
- Enhances night vision
- Reduces photosensitivity and contrast sensitivity
- Helps with eye reaction time and motion detection
- Reduces eye fatigue and strain from looking at screens
But are these claims actually true?
Read further to find out…
How the ingredients get into your body is important for their absorption.
If they come in capsules that your enzymes have a hard time breaking down, you won’t be able to fully utilize the ingredients.
Performance Lab Vision makers ensured that this doesn’t happen.
- Performance Lab Vision features patented ingredients that are inside plant caps made from fermented tapioca.
Plant caps from tapioca are easily digestible and biodegradable.
Not only do they ensure optimal absorption of ingredients, but are also degradable in nature. As such, they are eco-friendly.
- It costs quite a bit of money to make these high-grade plant capsules. But Opti Nutra did it despite the high cost so they can deliver absolutely the best ingredients possible.
In terms of ingredients themselves, let’s have a look:
European Blackcurrant Extract (25 mg+300mg of Blackcurrant freeze-dried powder)
European blackcurrant really packs a punch when it comes to antioxidants. These compounds prevent inflammation and oxidative stress in your eyes, helping improve vision and protect eye health. Studies show that blackcurrant helps improve blood flow to the eyes resulting in less eye fatigue. (1)
European Bilberry Extract (25 mg)
European Bilberry shows promise as one of the best eye health ingredients. It contains anthocyanosides, which are powerful plant antioxidants that protect your vision. Research suggests European Bilberry helps protect against macular degeneration and retinal inflammation. (2)
If there’s a king among eye health ingredients, it’s lutein. A natural carotenoid, lutein helps protect against cataracts and macular degeneration. In addition, lutein helps your eyes absorb blue and ultraviolet light more efficiently. This in turn protects your eyes from damage. (3)
Just like lutein, zeaxanthin is a carotenoid and antioxidant that’s critical for your eye health. It’s found in various foods and usually comes in pair with lutein. Zeaxanthin helps protect your eyes from macular degeneration that comes with age. Your eye tissues actually contain zeaxanthin and lutein – experts suggests that higher level of these carotenoids are beneficial to our eyes. (4)
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid found in the sea, primarily in fish and algae. It’s one of the most potent antioxidants out there. It protects eye health by decreasing oxidative stress, along with reducing eye fatigue. (5, 6)
Besides being the most expensive spice in the world, saffron also helps counter macular degeneration and other age-related eye health issues. (7)
How to Take (Dosage)
- You should take 1-2 capsules of Performance Lab Vision with a meal each day.
Preferably at breakfast.
The reason you should take it with a meal is that some of the ingredients are fat-soluble.
Meaning they can only get properly absorbed when taken alongside a fat source.
Should You Cycle Performance Lab Vision
It’s suggested to take Performance Lab Vision every day for long-term benefits.
There’s no need to cycle it as all the ingredients are safe to take long-term.
If you still wish to cycle Performance Lab Vision, I suggest doing it in any of the following two ways:
- 5 days on, 2 days off
- 3 weeks on, 1 week off
Again, there’s no necessity for cycling, but if you want to do it for any particular reason, the above two options are the best ways to go about it.
Side Effects: Are There Any?
We found no negative side effects from using Performance Lab Vision. The same is with other user experiences we’ve come across. This makes sense as Performance Lab Vision has been clinically tested for safety by experts and is safe to take long-term.
Who Makes Performance Lab Vision?
The company behind Performance Lab Vision is Opti Nutra.
Opti Nutra is renowned for using only the highest-quality and patented ingredients to ensure optimal efficacy and safety of their supplements.
Where to Buy Performance Lab Vision?
If you want to buy Performance Lab Vision, you can get it for the lowest price here.
As you can see, Performance Lab Vision is only available on their official website.
The cost of a 1-month supply (1 bottle) is $40. While this is a premium price, it would be hard to make the same supplement stack with the same level of quality for under $40 or even $50.
Not to mention the time lost from searching through the countless supplements to make your own stack.
And you can even get extra discounts by buying Performance Lab Vision in bulk.
- 5% off for 2 bottles
- 10% off for 3 bottles
So there you have it. This was our science-backed Performance Lab Vision review.
To summarize, here’s what you should know about this supplement:
- Uses natural and patented ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin, and European Billberry extract. These promote healthy vision, improve reaction time, and reduce eye strain.
- Has no proprietary blends: you can see all the ingredients and their doses.
- Uses plant capsules that your body can easily utilize.
- Safe to take long-term.
- No GMOs, harmful fillers, or chemicals.
- Clinically tested for efficacy and safety.
If you are a gamer, a busy professional working full-time on a computer, or simply someone who wants a clearer, crisper, and healthier eyesight, you may want to check Performance Lab Vision.
After testing numerous supplements, we conclude Performance Lab Vision is currently the best in its category.
You can find out more on their official site.
Eye health. (source)
Vision preservation during retinal inflammation by anthocyanin-rich bilberry extract: cellular and molecular mechanism. (source)
What supplements may help my eye health? (source)
Lutein and zeaxanthin. (source)
Astaxanthin, a dietary carotenoid, protects retinal cells against oxidative stress in-vitro and in mice in-vivo. (source)
Effect of Multiple Dietary Supplement Containing Lutein, Astaxanthin, Cyanidin-3-Glucoside, and DHA on Accommodative Ability. (source)
A Longitudinal Follow-Up Study of Saffron Supplementation in Early Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Sustained Benefits to Central Retinal Function. (source)